Approximately what would you charge for your work for the following sizes, including all time and materials (including framing if not using raised canvas)
Kindly click here to read the instructions before you upload your finished painting as part of practical assessment
1) Download one of the photos shown below- the landscape, portrait or animal portrait. If successful, you will be in one of these categories in the future.
2) Use a 16 x 20 inch canvas if you are using paint on canvas. For those of you that will be completing chalk or pencil drawings, please use the same size paper.
3) Create a representation of the photo in your signature style. If you are successful, all future business through the site will expect the same style as you will be completing now.
4) Once the painting/ art work is finished, you will need to photograph the painting. The photo should be taken with a high resolution camera against a white wall. Please do it in a natural light, without flash.
5) Upload the photo of your finished work here.